Companies or Close Corporations for Non-Mining
- All legal entities registered as per BIPA regulations except for entities registered exclusively for mining.
Companies or Close Corporations for Diamond Mining
- All legal entities registered as per BIPA regulations exclusively for the exploration and mining of diamond minerals
Companies or Close Corporations for Other Mining
- All legal entities registered as per BIPA regulations for the exploration and mining of minerals other than diamonds
Companies or Close Corporations for Manufacturer
- All legal entities registered as per BIPA regulations for manufacturing activities.
- Any organisation classified as a foundation.
- A foundation (also a charitable foundation) is a legal category of non-profit organisation that will typically either donate funds and support to other organisations, or provide the source of funding for its own charitable purposes. Foundations incorporate private foundations and public foundations. This type of non-profit organization differs from a private foundation which is typically endowed by an individual or family.
State Owned Enterprises
- Any public enterprise or parastatal established by means of an act.
Technical Assistance Agreement
- Any Technical Assistance Agreement (e.g. GIZ, Millennium Challenge Account – Namibia)
- Any Embassy (operating from a chancery) or Consulate in Namibia
Public International Organisation
- Any Public International Organization that in Namibia (e.g. World Health Organisation (WHO), International Monetary Fund (IMF), UNESCO)
- Any partnership between two or more parties for the purpose of operating a business
- Any Joint Venture in Namibia (A cooperative enterprise entered into by two or more business entities for the purpose of a specific project or other business activity) .
- Any Non-Profit Organisation in Namibia